12 October, 2007

What a week!

Wow, once again I am very glad it's Friday. This has been a heck of a week. It was a pretty good rehearsal last night. I have a lot of work to do and getting those guys to book a rehearsal is tough! Everybody is going every which way. The guitar player is crazy - and not in a good way - the bass player's wife is in the hospital plus he's going to be gone this weekend so we'll just have to rehearse with the keyboard player and vocalists, OR just the guitar player and drummer, which makes it pretty darned hard to learn new material. Well ... enough complaining. It sure keeps me running, that is no lie.

I am looking forward to my little weekend with my sister coming up. I got online yesterday to find out the definitive word on knitting needles on airplanes since I want to take my socks with me for the plane ride. I figure that way I can really knock them out quickly. Plus socks are small enough to knit while sitting in a plane seat.

It's going to be another killer weekend. I don't know where I'm going to be able to find a few hours to myself to mow the lawn and run errands and learn a few more songs, let along knit! I feel so sorry for the dog when I'm so busy like this. She gets to spend about 30 minutes with me and then back to solitude. Thank goodness she sleeps so much.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You sure are one busy lady! Have a great weekend! :)