11 October, 2007

Thank goodness for Wednesday knitting ...

or I would hardly be getting any knitting at all done this week! I got the sock decreased all the way down to the end and now I just have to Kitchner stitch it together and get crackin' on the second sock. I don't know, the second sock always goes faster than the first. Some people just hate the second sock but I don't mind at all. That being said, as soon as I finish this pair for Mike I'm going to try to do a pair at the same time, following the instructions in Knitting Circles Around Socks, which could work for me. I tried it last year following instructions for some sock on Knitty and ended up ripping both socks out and going one at a time. I am a visual person. I need good clear pictures.

Had a pretty good rehearsal last night. Got another one tonight with the band that actually has jobs. It's a bit nerve wracking, all the work I have to do. But I know one thing for sure. It's going to be FUN!!

It's been wet and blowing here lately but my lawn has been growing. I couldn't do anything about that while I was sick and now I am just praying for one dry day so the grass will dry out enough so I can mow it one last time before the winter. It looks like we might have a dry Saturday so ... fingers crossed. Oh!! And I got invited to the Seahawks game Saturday night (edit) of course I mean SUNDAY night ...- super good seats. Now if they only play a bit better than last week.... ergh

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad you were able to squeeze in some knitting time this week! :)