17 October, 2007

Will it never end????

I swear .... I remember now more vividly than ever why I prefer top down, in the round construction. These freaking sleeves are taking FOREVER!!! Also I should have done them first, like I usually do when I make a pieced sweater. Well so ... I knit on those sleeves for 3 hours last night. I'm working on the cap. And here's another horrible thing -- it looks like I'm running out of yarn. Can you believe it?? I have options - I definitely have enough to finish the sleeves, even if I might have to work both ends of the last ball to finish them. I will have to get another ball and hope the dye lot isn't off too much and use that for the ribbing and button band. It'll be a feature.

I'm working from home today and multitasking like a crazy person. I did go into the office for an hour to do some work that can't be done from here but otherwise I can handle most everything else from here AND get laundry done. Bonus. I've got to go into the office first thing tomorrow to finish up a couple things an then off to sunny SoCal. I'll send pictures from my phone.

No comments: