19 June, 2008

How to cut major time off a ride

I was complaining that I thought my tires might perhaps be a bit under inflated and were they ever! S put air in them this morning before I took off, bringing them just under the maximum amount of pressure and I cut ten minutes off my time. Ten! That is HUGE! Wow.

At noon knitting yesterday I got to work on the Waterlily Top and again yesterday evening for a time while I was cooking dinner. I didn't get to do any further work on it after dinner because we were looking at houses on the internet. I am really loving this thing! I sure hope it is wearable. It's not always easy to tell, as all the knitters know very well. You can labor over a garment for months and finally put it on only to find that it looks terrible! We are supposed to figure out what looks good on our body types at some point to mitigate that, however we all slip up from time to time. At least this is moving right along.

No comments: