05 June, 2008

Keeping the WIPs down

I am rather proud of myself for keeping my WIPs at a reasonable level, however it makes for boring blogging. I have "hibernated" my Cascading Cables and the Log Cabin Blankie. Oh ... and Isabella. I really should finish that up though, since it's warm enough to wear. Maybe when I take that time off after the wedding. Assuming we're not packing and moving, of course. So only two WIPs now - the shrug and a pair of socks for S. Not bad, not bad.

And speaking of not bad - a pretty decent ride home last night. Not nearly so tortuous as Monday's ride. I ate a piece of granola bar and drank an Emergen-C and that gave me some good energy. In fact, I rode up up up the hill after I got off the trail. All the way to 3/4 of a block from home, which is a very steep hill. When I can make that I will do my little happy dance. And miracle of miracles - the rain held off, mostly. It sprinkled a bit, but it was tolerable. Sure today I drive in and it's dry. What are you going do?

No comments: