11 June, 2008

Sure it's bike riding day


Sure, I know it! BUT it's also Wednesday noon knitting day and my shrug is just too big to fit in my pannier or back pack at this point. Three rows until I bind off the body part! Woohoo!! I got the other 10 balls of Shibu yesterday from Little Knits who, by the way, went above and beyond and found me the same dye lot!!! Yay for Little Knits!!! So I drove it. It also happened to be raining which made the decision all that much easier. I hear that it's supposed to be nicer on Friday. Even tomorrow it's supposed to be in the mid- to high 60s. Hold my breath? I don't think so.

I will be able to finish up the body on this shrug today or this evening at the very least. Then I need to decide how much cuff to knit. The sleeves are already pretty long but just to make it look like the pattern and to give it a nice finish I am going to knit at least a few inches of ribbing. I don't mind long cuffs anyway - I like the look.

No comments: