27 January, 2010

I am SUCH a scatterbrain!

This is the second time I've done this -- packed up my clothes for work and neglected to bring stockings! Today I'm going to have to spend the whole day in my biking clothes. I did change out of my sweaty shirt into my running shirt but otherwise ... here I sit. And I'm cold because it was very foggy out there this morning and chilly. I might have to change into my running pants as well just to warm up. Yes, I think I will do that as soon as I'm done here.

I found a kennel for Tinkerbell. It's called Bow-wow Fun Towne. It's a doggie day care place that also has a swimming pool for dogs and accepts a few dogs for boarding. I have to take her in for an introduction to make sure she gets along with the other dogs, which she will. Then I have to take her to the vet to get a shot and she's all set. I've only got a few more details to take care of.

No knitting last night. "Lost" is starting next week so they had an episode from last year to start bringing us up to speed. I assume they're have a big re-cap next week before the first episode. I hope, because I'm still a little sketchy about the details of last season.

No comments: