21 January, 2010

I think I've got it figured out ....

kind of. For some unknown reason -- and I've Googled my fingers to the bone trying to find answers -- when iPhone first put MMS capability on our phones I was able to upload pictures and video, but that doesn't work any more. I have finally figured out that I can email and text message text, but if I want to post a picture (or video? don't know about that yet) then I need to use the iPhone app I put on yesterday. I doesn't make any sense that it did work and now it doesn't, and people are writing angry messages on the Blogger forums, but there has so far been no response from the Blogger team. Interesting .... I'm going to try to figure out the video thing today.

El Nino is doing its thing and it is absolutely spring-like today again. I could smell something blooming on the trail and at my house too. The ride in was wonderful and I even had to stop at 4 1/2 miles and take off my big gloves and put on my half gloves! In January!! I love it.

Yesterday my friend Monika performed yet another miracle and tinked back my Enchanting scarf to where I had goofed. I don't know why I can't see to do that. I don't mean that I need stronger contacts or a magnifying glass -- I mean that I can't visualize the loops [clear as mud?]. Thankfully she can and she got me back to a point where I could get back on track, so I worked on that for a couple hours last night while I was vegging out in front of the TV.

I am SO looking forward to vacation. The only fly in the ointment is my passport. I hadn't changed my name on it so after New Years I got a new picture and sent it off January 6th. They said allow 4-6 weeks to process. I need it in hand Thursday February 11. If I don't have it by next Thursday the 28th I'm going to have to contact them and request express service. I should have just done that in the first place. Oh well -- I won't panic just yet.

No comments: