20 January, 2010

What's the deal with the iPhone and Blogger???

I posted a video taken from my iPhone in September. I know it worked because I looked at it from a couple different computers just to make sure it was running. And now when I go to the link it doesn't work and the picture I tried to post yesterday did not make it either! That is really annoying. I'm going to look into it further. It makes no sense that it used to work and now ... not.

I obviously never got around to posting from my laptop yesterday. The back is much better today. I think it's still a little touchy from the fall I took in December. I always seem to be on the brink of a spasm. Sleeping on my sister's very uncomfortable fold-out right after it happened I am sure did it no favors. I didn't ride in today. Thought it better to err on the side of caution, although I am just chomping at the bit to get out there and ride. It's lovely today as it was yesterday. I believe it hit 60 degrees yesterday. Very strange spring-like weather. Considering the winter we had last year I am not complaining at all!

I had a pretty decent long weekend. I had my little nephew on Saturday and we had fun taking Tink to the doggie park and playing video games. He is a very precocious 8 year old. He reads at the 5th grade level and has an amazing vocabulary and I forget how young he is. Twenty-four hours is plenty though, so I took him home Sunday morning and came home and watched some football playoff games. We are having our Super Bowl Party again this year and I am rooting for the Vikings because Brett Farvre is about the only quarterback of the teams left that I can get behind. It's always nice to have a team to root for, even if it isn't your own.

Monday was knitting day and I worked a lot on the Frost Flowers Stole. I brought it in for noon knitting today. I really really REALLY want to finish that thing off. I would like to bring it on the cruise with me, for one thing. And for another -- I'm just getting tired of it.

No comments: