22 January, 2010

More light!

I have noticed lately that it is NOT pitch black at 5 pm and the sun is over the mountains by the time I get to the trail in the morning. Niccccceeee.

I biked in again today -- second day in a row. It's going to be lovely and sunny at lunchtime so I'm going to run as well. I suspect I'll be dragging my tail on the ride home, but I don't care. I am really looking forward to starting my regular running schedule again. I wish I hadn't bought those new shoes before the half-marathon. I really want Nike shoes so I can get the chip and use my iPhone and the Nike software. It is VERY cool. But I really can't justify buying another new pair of running shoes since I haven't even put twenty miles on these newer ones, plus which they are really pretty. Maybe I'll splurge this spring, if I can stay healthy and keep up with a good schedule.

No knitting to speak of last night. I watched a cute movie instead. I really do want to carve out some serious knitting time this weekend so I can knock out the Frost Flowers Shawl. Maybe it'll rain so I won't feel too guilty, because quite honestly I should really get out into the garden and start some clean up. I probably won't though, knowing me.

No comments: