07 September, 2016

A fabulous fabulous lady day

Oh what a great, relaxing day!  I was able to get in for my manicure an pedicure at 10.  Nobody else there.   Then up to the mall to get my jewelry checked. Good thing too!  They found a loose baguette so that ring is staying there this week to get fixed.  I had an hour before I was due to check in at the spa so I took myself to lunch and had a gorgeous salad and a mediocre glass of wine.

The spa, for the first time in I don't know how many visits, was quiet for a change.  I guess now that I can go during less busy hours, I'll be able to enjoy the quiet and relax rather than wish people shut the fuck up.  A nice soak, and then the body scrub followed by the moisturizing treatment which includes a mass of cucumbers and other green dripping things being put on your face.  I tell you though, you end up coming out of there feeling so soft and smooth and relaxed.

By the time I got home it was after 4.  Tink got her walk and I got to knit on my new project.  But then the phone rang.  And rang again and before I knew it it was time for dinner.  I meant to get my HBO shows caught up but I did not do that.  Maybe tonight.  I expect Ben will be in bed early.

It is raining today and so dark.  The weather is supposed to get better soon though.  For now, I've got to get some clothes on, walk Tink and then head off to the gym.  Maybe 45 minutes on the treadmill this morning?  We'll see.

No comments: