09 September, 2016

Three miles

Oh boy -- what a great workout I had today!  I ran 3 miles in 47:39.  Granted that is on a treadmill and not out on the asphalt - but I am just so very happy that my wind is coming back and I haven't hurt myself.  I think I'll make that my goal - three miles each time.  If I can get it done in less than 45 minutes, then good for me.  Maybe I'll run a race this fall!

After Tinkie's walk in the park I came home and had lunch and then went out to Costco to pick up a few things, then back home to clean up the mess in the kitchen.  I baked cookies last night while the dinner was cooking and found that there were bugs in the flour and sugar!  Ick!!!  I ran to the store for new flour and sugar and then sealed everything up tight.  This afternoon I emptied the cupboard and wiped everything down.  I believe the culprit may have been the Balsamic vinegar

Last night was the opening of the NFL season and I had a guy on the Bronco's team.  He did very well for me. My first match up of the season is with Ali.  He always does so well so it would be super awesome if I could beat him.  Huskies tomorrow.  Playing Idaho.  It should be a good game.

The weather has turned nice again and I'm looking forward to our week in Oregon.  I am wondering if I should get somebody to water my plants though.  The three new crocosmia I planted have become a banquet for the deer.  I am not so happy.  I'll have to find the deer repellant this weekend.

No comments: