15 February, 2007

Coundown ...

Less than 8 hours and I'll be on my way to sunshine and warmth. It's a blustery cold day here in Seattle. I wish I was going to Hawaii but Phoenix will do nicely. I will be doing a bit of work -- I am going to be making my friend's website for his business -- it won't be all work and I won't be here!

My camera did arrive yesterday and it's so cool! I didn't even get to look at the manual last night but I've packed it with me along with the software so I can do that while I'm on vacation. It is so much tinier than my older camera and lighter. I can't wait to learn to use it. I was just so tired when I finally got home from work and then taking Dad to the doctor and then stopping at the grocery store. Poor little Tink didn't even get her evening walk. It was raining and I had packing to do. I did a little laundry, got packed, took the lace socks off the needles but didn't have time to start a new pair. I'll do that when I'm there as well. By 9:30 I was just exhausted so I just let the DVD record "Lost" and I'll have that to look forward to when I get home Tuesday night.

I took Tinkie over to Ruth's this morning and she was off and playing with Jasmine without even a backwards look. I think one of the reasons I'm keen on getting another boyfriend is so I can get another dog as well! Maybe that's why the romance gods are conspiring against me -- my motives are less than pure. Well hey! It's gotta be something!! Here's just a little rant: If I go out with one more guy that says "How are YOU still single?" and then doesn't call me I am going to scream, hunt him down and say, "Well, you seem to know the answer to that question now. Care to enlighten me???!!" Rant off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Men... Well, I hope you have a splendid time in Phoenix- and playing with your new toy!

Thanks for the compliments on my hair and beret, too, BTW! :)