23 February, 2007

I lucked out

Or maybe it was getting right on the zinc treatments. Either way my "cold" is gone. Today I'll take my new shoes out for their first run. I didn't really think my old ones were in that bad of shape until I compared the two side by side. I think I'm a bit overdue, actually. Maybe new shoes will make me speedier! Ya think??

It's cold today and I had to put my extra layer back on for biking in. It had seemed like we were getting an early spring but it's back to being seasonally cold. I don't mind. It gives me a reason to light a fire at night, which I like.

Work is busy busy busy! And my work days are flying by! We will be moving during the quarter break and that means I need to have my office all packed up and ready to be moved on the 16th of March. It's just a mess with book shelves half way sorted, and piles of props for anatomy class. Oh well, I've got three weeks to get the sites ready for next quarter and get myself organized. At least I don't have to actually physically move my computers, which was the original plan. Still it's a big undertaking. My temporary office is in the Annex, which is just a fancy word for a construction trailer that has been fitted out with individual offices. I chose one with a window facing out onto a big grass lawn, which I thought would be a nice view for a change. I found out Wednesday that it is not to be. That area is going to be paved over and be the staging area for the renovation of the H wing and there will be a huge crane sitting there. Looks like I will be working from home a lot!

Next week starts the new Secret Pal so I guess I'm going to have to get on the stick with my knitting! I was looking at my Ogee Tunic sleeves last night. Maybe I'll pick that up again or .... or finish up the TRD turtleneck. So many options. But for tonight I think I'll just pop in a silly movie and work on my "Cozy".

No comments: