08 February, 2007

No going back now

So I just did it -- I registered for the Love 'em or Leave 'em Valentine's dash this Sunday. I haven't exactly been training, but I don't feel bad and although I'll be slow at least I'm doing it! I think there's a St. Patrick's dash in March and I'll be in much better shape for that. This Sunday I'm just going to concentrate on making it around the course before the walkers!!

The second half of the "Lost" season started last night and I thought it was fabulous!! I worked on my "Cozy" earlier in the evening but I can't knit when I'm watching "Lost" unless it's just a plain knitting in the round thing. I get too caught up. I can knit through "Desperate Housewives" and football, but not that. The wrap is coming along nicely. I'm on my second ball of yarn. I've never knit a wrap before. Thankfully this is a very simple lace pattern - 8 row repeat with EOR being a purl row. So far I've not made any mistakes, fingers crossed.

I am getting the first season of Ricky Gervais' "Extras" from Netflix today. Since I don't have HBO anymore I haven't been able to see any of it, but I so enjoy his acting so I'm sure I'm going to love it. I'm going to dinner tomorrow night so tonight will just be some funny TV and quiet -- ah, well much like the rest of the week as been, eh? I could very well be the most boring person on the planet. No, really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just started watching Extras this season - funny! We should rent last season, too! Good luck on Sunday, and have fun!