01 February, 2007

Oh no! Not a cold!!!

I woke up last night sneezing and sneezing. I thought maybe it was some sort of allergy attack (well .. I was asleep and not thinking that clearly) but I am still at it this morning. Will I be able to run a race in 11 days if it's a full blown cold?

Here it is February already. I'm not too keen on this month. Football is over as of Sunday and there's Valentine's Day to (not) look forward to. At least I have my mini-vaca in Arizona to look brighten the month. And I've got a fun Super Bowl Sunday planned. My local pub is having a party and pot luck. I stopped by last night and signed up to bring food and also took two squares on a football pool. That'll be fun. If the Seahawks couldn't make it I am glad that the Colts did. It's about time Peyton Manning had a go.

Two appointments to haul my Dad around to this morning so I'd better get to it. Fingers crossed there will be no surprises and I can be back at the office by 1 or so.

No comments: