02 February, 2007

I was right

It's a cold. I can't remember the last time I had a cold. Not fun. But my sister used a zinc product the last time she had a cold and it was gone in three days, so I ran right out and got some yesterday and I've been using it so fingers crossed I'll be allllllll better tomorrow. I sure could use a bit more sleep about now though.

Oh happy day, I finished that bag yesterday. I've still got the handles to do and Tink would NOT let me knit last night after a certain point. And when she thinks I should pay attention to her it's pretty hard not to. Anyway, the bottom of the bag is really cute. I'll take pre- and post-felting pictures. I'm still undecided about the handles but I am definitely going to sew the fuzzy portion down on the inside so it doesn't show. The bag looks much better without the fuzzy bit.

Oh man I feel like I need a nap. Hopefully I can take off out of here early today and get a nice snooze in.

No comments: