14 June, 2010

How to kick start the week

Start out on a puppy hunt! That darned Tinkerbell found a way out of the back garden and went on a little adventure this morning. After about 30 minutes walking the neighborhood and calling for her I headed back home because when I had first gone out to look for her I thought I had heard her bark but couldn't find her. When I came back there she was in the driveway of the house across the street. So I had indeed heard her barking from the back of that house and there she was. I do have a long line that I hook her up to in the evening and now she will not be allowed back there without being hooked up until we can (once again) find and plug the hole.

It was a busy busy weekend. Shopping and rehearsal on Saturday and chores on Sunday. I have found a guy to come do some weeding for me this week so I didn't mess with the vegetable beds. I did finally get my car washed and cleaned up. I worked on the Marisole Cardigan. I'm just now getting ready to start the arm holes. I did find however that the hem is one row shorter than the back hem! How that happened I'll never know. It won't be obvious but I'm kind of bummed.

I've got lots of loose ends to tie up before my vacation starts -- soon! Tuesday is my last day at work so I'd better get cracking!

No comments: