30 June, 2010

What was I thinking?

Despite being so tired that I could barely keep my eyes open yesterday evening, I got sucked into a silly reunion/interview show on TV and stayed up WAY too late. So this morning I am even more tired that yesterday - dizzy tired. I know one thing for sure - I am going to be in bed by 9 tonight!

I got some good work done on the Annis shawl while watching mindless TV but it's taking a bit longer than I had anticipated. While it is a very easy knit there is a lot of it to do so it will most likely take me into the weekend. I want to finish it up so I can start back on the Mirasol cardigan.

The weather is still bad - cool and cloudy. It rained last night as well (oh joy, more weeds). But I decided to wear my Great Gatsby dress today anyway. I brought a wrap because it is sleeveless, but it feels like the air conditioning has been turned off in my closet so I'm not freezing at this time. You never know around here if you're going to be broiling in the winter AND summer or what.

Yesterday at lunchtime I finished listening to the second Stieg Larsson book and started the 3rd and last one. This narrator is not driving me crazy, which is nice. And I think I already said how much I enjoy having someone read off the town names and street names correctly. I would definitely be having a hard time with some of those. I have a back log of reading material at home as well. Maybe tonight before I fall asleep (I'm guessing I can last until 9:30) I can do a little real reading rather than listening.

No comments: