29 June, 2010

I seem to be stuck

in the vacation state of mind. I still am SO tired. There is the 3 hour time difference but that shouldn't be a real problem. And things are still super quiet here at the office. So many people still gone on vacation and few students. I'm already looking forward to the long weekend and it's only Tuesday! Mr. M is going to be working so I'll have plenty of lazy time, especially if I can get someone to help (help = do all the work) in the garden. With all the rain these past two months the weeds are out of control. The bottom line is that I didn't plan well enough. I should have planned a day or two after vacation to rest. Ah well ...

Yesterday was our anniversary so we went out to dinner to one of my favorite little places and I didn't do any chores. Instead I got dressed and had a cocktail and knit until it was time to leave. So tonight I've got to tackle that mountain of laundry. The condo had a washer and a dryer which I used a couple of times but somehow I still managed to come home with lots of laundry.

The Annis shawl is just zipping along. All of the lace portion is done and now it's just the short rows for the body. It's very cute. I might be able to finish it up in a couple of evenings, if that.

Oh heavens ... I am sooo sleepy! I'd better get another cup of tea and shake it off!

No comments: