20 July, 2012

Soggy cuffs

Boy is it ever coming down this morning!  A thunder storm with lots and lots of rain.  I guess this is what it has been doing in London for a while.  It has made the news here, since Seattle is supposedly known for being so rainy.  Actually here it's not the yearly rainfall - New York City gets more than we do - but it's the number of cloudy days that really get people down.  Anyway, it's warm and soggy.  I regret my choice of pants because they are long enough to soak up rainwater and I am wet. 

I haven't been able to run all week!  I did get up to the bank yesterday so at least I got outside for a while.  I was so busy, the day sped by.  I need to take some time soon to get my office packed and ready to move.  This must be done by Wednesday end of day because Thursday I will be working from home and my office will be emptied so that the floor can be washed. 

I haven't picked up my socks since noon knitting.  I was so tired yesterday I didn't do anything but slob about on the couch, half watching TV and talking on the phone.  I've got a busy weekend coming up.  Let's hope the rain is done by the time I have to drive all the way up to Gregg's in Snohomish tonight.

1 comment:

speattle said...

It was raining all night I think too. Woke me up several times. At least it is good for the veggie garden.

Looks to be clearing a bit now. I am off for a long drive to
Renton on a Ikea run.23