03 July, 2012

Who are these people? - mini travel rant

I know people get attached to their pillows. In fact, I looked it up. However, a grown person who takes their pillow onto an airplane with them should be ... Well I don't know what the punishment should be, but come on! That is just stupid. Using my iPad this morning so excuse the lack of paragraphs. We are now back in California after a really wonderful long weekend in Flagstaff. We saw the Grand Canyon on Sarurday and the little folk festival on Sunday. The hotel was so nice. There were rabbits and chipmunks and squirrels. It was like being in a forest with a nice restaurant. We didn't have a flight out until the afternoon so we spent some time at the book store before we took off. I have been reading ... rather, listening to historical novels lately with King Henry the VIII and his wives as prominent characters and I wanted to learn more so I downloaded a book and it served me well since our flight was delayed out of Phoenix. Lazy morning today. Maybe a movie this afternoon. But coffee now!

No comments: