02 November, 2012

Finally clock turning time!

Daylight Saving Time was moved and finally we get to turn the clocks back this weekend.  Although it's not going to make much difference in a few more weeks anyway. 

Here's the thing about my run yesterday - I did it on oatmeal and berries for breakfast BUT I also had a cookie so my calorie consumption was probably more than oatmeal and a banana but my run was not as good.  I was almost as fast, but I was feeling it more.  Today will be the oatmeal and banana again and I will compare.  I was a bit tired yesterday and I am not feeling so tired today, having gone to bed before 10.  I think it's the banana but I'm not 100% sure.  I did find a race to run on the 18th and it's at Green Lake, which is my favorite race course since it's flat.  I want to make sure to have a race this month when I'm feeling great and running fast so I can get a new personal best time on the books.  Plus it'll keep me from being in vacation mode too early. 

I have another busy weekend coming up.  Lots of errands and chores and hopefully getting the car settled in its new home, not to mention the Huskies tonight and Seahawks on Sunday.  I hope I can find a little time to knit.  I did get books on soap making and lotion making but when can I carve out the time?  Oh ... I just realized that I have Monday the 12th as a holiday.  I could do it then. 

No comments: