28 November, 2012

No ranting or knitting

Nor blogging it seems. I have not had much WiFi for my phone and for some odd reason my iPad was not able to let me post. Strange, because I was able to last time. I should have just made the effort to find the password at Emma's, but it is hard to get to. I had it saved on my iPad but since I have a new phone it isn't there. Annoying. It is too hard to post from my phone so this is short. I am currently waiting for my flight back to London for my last few days. I have been staying cool and stress free. Have not had the need to buy yarn and needles. Wow.

I must say I have definitely had my fill of cigarette smoke. It is crazy bad in Lux, where people can still smoke in bars! I have been stuffed up for days.

Onward to London.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: