01 November, 2012

Hoorah! It's November

Only 20 more days until vacation.  I am ready now.  Yesterday felt like Friday, which is a shame isn't it?  But it shows how much I need to get away. 

Tonight after I get home I'm going to clean out that car so it's ready to pass along.  I'm not paying for parking this month so I want to get it gone as soon as I can.  Already I'm feeling strange about being carless.  I looked at my calendar for this month and see that I have a dentist appointment set for 4 o'clock on a Tuesday.  This is going to take some doing.  Getting there won't be much of a problem since I can take a bus easily enough.  But getting home from there is going to be a bit more difficult.  Yes, there are buses that go to my place but when I drive I can get home close enough to 5 so that Tink doesn't have to suffer much.  But this next time it most likely will take me a lot longer to get home.  Maybe I can see if I can move the appointment to 3 or earlier in the day.  If I move it earlier in the day then I can get a Zipcar here at work and come back.  The only inconvenient thing about Zipcar that I can see is that you must return the car to the same place you pick it up.  If you could pick up in one spot and drop off somewhere else that would be a lot easier.  Oh well.  I'll get the hang of it.

Today is the day I try running with an oatmeal and berries breakfast.  It'll be interesting.  There are other things in play as well.  I was up a little later than usual last night and so I am a bit tired this morning.  But it is wet and my lungs are clear so .... we'll see.

No comments: