20 November, 2012

I'm falling ... falling ....

Arghgh!  I lost my fantasy match up this week and now I am down to 4th place!  It was ugly last night - Chicago got just pummeled and the defense, which in the past has gotten me as much as 26 points, got me only 1.  I've got to be perfect for the rest of the games in order to win.  It's going to be tough. 

I am almost on vacation.  The plane doesn't leave until 3:30 today and I'm going to be taking the bus to the train to the airport, so I will be leaving here around noon.  I have a few things to get in order before I go.  I don't want to have to worry about a single thing while I'm gone.  This is going to be all about rest and having fun and NOT STRESSING.  I want to come back all relaxed and ready to pack and move to my new place. 

I got packed last night and I did not put any knitting into the suitcase.  This is going to be interesting.  If I just go crazy and HAVE to knit I will simply buy some needles and yarn wherever the urge hits me.  But I think I'm going to be just fine without it.  I have books and movies on my iPad and an audiobook on my iPhone and I like to just sit and watch the world go by when I'm on a train anyway.

No comments: