10 May, 2013

All this beautiful beautiful weather!

Oh how very lucky we are with this gorgeous spring weather!  I can't get enough, nor can anyone else it seems.  The square at Thornton Place is full all the time.  I was working from home yesterday and I swear the fountain had children squealing and playing in it all day.  I'm not complaining.  There are much worse and more annoying sounds out there.

We managed a couple of walks yesterday in the sunshine and I had to trek to the pharmacy.  And in the evening I went to watch a 55 and over soccer game.  It started rather late - I suppose because the geezers get last pick at the pitch times.  They were quite a spry bunch but there wasn't all that much scoring going on.  Tink was happy to get lots of attention and in the end spent the last 30 minutes on my lap.  It was WAY past her bedtime.

If I don't get any knitting done tonight - and I would really like to start the toe decreases on those socks - then I won't get any done until next Wednesday noon knitting.  I have a massive weekend ahead of me.  Thursday morning it's off to the blues festival for four days so I suspect the first of next week is going to be a bit of a drag.  But I've lots to do today, so I'd better get on with it.

No comments: