30 May, 2013

One long boring day

That's what's ahead of me.  Silver lining - I can listen to all the silly sports talk I want.  But I am going to be proctoring an exam today - two actually since the exam is being given in the computer lab and we have to split the class into two.  So - all day from 8:30 with a half hour break in the middle.  It is going to be a long day.  Let's look on the bright side.  Maybe I'll catch someone cheating and it'll all be worth it.

I finished casting on the 411 stitches for my latest project and got 1 1/2 rows into the project.  The good news is that it gets smaller each row for a while and when I get to the stockinette it'll be about half what it is now.  I stayed up way too late knitting, then fooled with the iPad for a while.  I was sleeping well, since the weather isn't great and the ambient noise is like winter quiet.  However, Tink HAD to go out at 4 am.  At least I got right back to sleep. 

Tomorrow is Tink's eye surgery.  I have the ZipCar reservations for morning and afternoon.  Tonight I have to dig out the travel kennel.  It must be done but I am not looking forward to it.

Now off I go to the library.  zzzzzzzzz

No comments: