14 May, 2013

Fabulous Lady Day

I had a busy busy weekend, the highlight of which was my visit to the Derby Salon for a lovely facial and a salt glow.  Oh .... it was SO nice!  The facial was more like a face massage with a foot and leg massage thrown in.  And then the salt glow .....  I was so relaxed by the time I was done there.  Plus soft all over. 

Tink had an early appointment at her own spa for a much needed grooming, so I was up super early to get her there by 7:30.  It's always so nice to be able to see her face again. 

The rest of the day and evening was taken up with a party and thankfully the weather was still fine.  It turned much more seasonable Sunday evening and yesterday it was raining and blowing very hard.  It's not so bad today though.

I must stop planning vacations that start in the middle of the week.  It is incredibly difficult to be productive when I am thinking of what I'm going to be doing later in the week.  I had a dentist appointment yesterday morning, so the day went by fairly quickly.  Today I will take a long walk at lunchtime to the Apple store for a new pair of ear buds and tomorrow I will have noon knitting and then be off around 2.  But I have a feeling this is going to be a long long LONG day!

No comments: