14 January, 2016

Have you noticed?

It is getting lighter!  I noticed yesterday when I had to stop at the grocery store on the way home.  It was cloudy and raining but at 5 o'clock it was not pitch black!  And again this morning, just the barest amount of light when I was walking out the door.  Enough to see the steps.  Isn't that great?  Oh I think so.

Yesterday was my first full day at work and I did okay.  It was noon knitting so I didn't get out for my lunchtime walk and therefore I was a bit groggy at the end of the day, but not too bad.  My cough is just about entirely gone and my sniffles ... well, I'm still sniffling but again, better and better every day.

There's not too much going on today.  This is the one day of the week that I don't have a meeting.  I've got a bit of work to do and then ... well I don't know.  I'm going to have to buckle down and start working on finishing up the details of the spring trip.  Maybe next week. 

No comments: