25 January, 2016

How spoiled we have gotten

After the few years that the Seahawks have had such success, it's quite a let down not to be watching them in the final games.  I was very happy that the Broncos beat the Patriots.  Not so happy about the Panthers.  There is no denying that they are on fire.  But I just can't stand his personality.  Ah well.  There's always next year.

I got to sleep in Saturday and Sunday, which was glorious.  We went for cards on Saturday night and honest to goodness, I didn't win one single hand!  Not ONE!  Do you have any idea what a loooooong night that makes?  Oh it was torture.  Sunday it was sunny so Tink got a walk in the park.  She knows "park".  She goes nuts when I say lets go to the park and doesn't even fight much to get in the truck.  Cute. 

I did a little cooking, preparing meals for this week, while I was watching the Broncos win.  It was knitting time for the Arizona/Panthers game.  Thank goodness, because I sure didn't want to watch it.  Holy cow.  They ran over the Cardinals worse than the Seahawks.  Which makes me feel a little better about the whole thing.  I am rooting for the Broncos in the Super Bowl.  I wish we weren't going to a party because I don't really care.  Except it would be nice for Peyton to go out with a win.

I sure love the yarn in the Artyarns kit I'm knitting, but oh my goodness, every once in a while I go on a sneezing jag.  I must be a little allergic to the mohair.  It is SO gorgeous and SO light.  I have some purple - a lot of it - from a previous Luxe box.  Maybe I'll make a nice fancy lace shawl from it later on.

I got an email from from the people we're going to the gite with in April.  Details details .... they're all coming together.  I am getting very very excited.  This trip is what is going to get me through the next 13 weeks.


No comments: