21 January, 2016

Two full days ...

Argh!  Day number 2 of full day retreats.  Yesterday I brought my socks to knit during the retreat and I've brought them along with me today as well.  I don't think there's going to be anything for me to do today but listen.  And gofer.  

I have been having a lot of fun with the Artyarns kit.  It's a quick knit.  And oh my goodness, the colors are extraordinary.  I will take pictures when I've finished.

So .... I am getting excited about my trip!  Three months.  Three months.  I have really got to get on this.  I need to get my accommodations for Monterrosso, Rome and Paris.  We'll stay in the gate until Thursday, that night we'll take the night train to Monterrosso and then have the weekend there, then on to Rome for a couple of days and end up in Paris for a couple of days.  Ah ... sounds good, doesn't it?

It's pouring rain.  Pouring.  I have got to stay away.  Stay awake ......

No comments: