20 May, 2016

Thursday from home

My voice was all but gone when I left work on Wednesday and so because I have been around people sick with nasty colds, I decided to work from home to see what it was gong to turn into ... or not.  Well, it ended up I was fine and that's a good thing.  It was a cold and wet day and I had plenty of work to do, so the day pretty much zipped by. 

I got a little work done on the latest Tentacula during the evening and I got to lay in bed and listen to the rain while I did a little reading.  Ben was in Spokane so it was a quiet night. 

There are lots and lots of things to do this weekend, considering that last weekend was taken up it will be our first real weekend home after the vacation.  I foresee a trip to the dump and a trip to the nursery.  Hopefully there won't be any rain and hopefully I can get some good knitting time in!

No comments: