31 October, 2005

Back to work

I have been sick sick sick! I wasn't feeling too hot Tuesday, I felt like I was coming down with a cold. I stayed home Wednesday and slept all day, Thursday felt even worse, and Friday still sick! What a drag! It seems like I lost a whole week. I didn't manage to do much this weekend but some housework and raking leaves in the back. Thankfully I got that done because it rained all night long last night. I won't be the only time I need to rake since the huge tree next door is still almost totally full and the largest portion of those leaves seem to end up in my yard. Ah well ... a little exercise never hurt anyone. I still feel terrible, only not so terrible as before. Hopefully I can get a decent night's sleep tonight and I'll start feeling better soooooooon.

No comments: