06 October, 2005

Let me tell you about 4 gigs

Well, it's not what it used to be, that's for sure! I figured -- wow! 4 gigs! I'll never fill that up. Hah! It's a slow process but I got about 4 or 5 hundred songs downloaded to the iPod last night but I realized that it's not even half of what I wanted to put on there. I guess I'm going to have to be a little more selective than I had originally planned. No matter - it's hours and hours and HOURS of music.

No knitting - I was busy with the new toy so I was just crocheting another ruffled scarf to keep my hands busy as the songs were slllloooooowwwllly moving. I couldn't knit - too much concentration involved. And tonight - well, I'll be packing. Maybe knit some if I can get all my chores done early enough. But I'm not taking any knitting with me on my vacation. A) I don't have room since I'm carrying-on and B) I'm going to give my poor left hand a break. Come back next week and finish that sweater jacket if it's the last thing I do!!!

No comments: