17 October, 2005

Distractions

Well, I didn't get the Basketcase cardigan/jacket finished this weekend. It was put on the back burner, although I did buy the buttons for it and I think I'll finish it tonight. If not, definitely tomorrow because I only have the collar and one band to do.

It was a bad weekend -- with a little good thrown in. I had to give someone some pretty bad news Friday and so that colored the rest of the weekend, as one might imagine. I had big plans to clean up and winterize the lawn, but all I managed to do was help the delivery guy unload a delivery of wood and get it stacked in the garage. I cooked a lovely pot roast dinner for my dad and nephew Saturday night and Sunday was the Seahawks game. It was the ESPN game and we just kicked the tar out of the Texans. No big surprise there, since they were still looking for their first win. It was windy at the stadium but not too cold. No rain, thank goodness.

I must say, it's going to be a tough couple of weeks. I will be doing lots of running, I think. I wish I could just get on a plane and go away. That's not going to happen. It'll be fine, I know.

No comments: