05 September, 2007

And now for the boring part

That length of stockinette stitch that constitutes the body of the sleeve, even when you're doing two at once, is just so boooooring! Even though you must count rows to make your increases (or decreases, depending on the direction you're going), it's just boring. I am starting to reconsider picking Tahoe as my next cardigan project, since is consists entirely of stockinette stitch with the exception of the cute button band and cuffs. I think I'll let it wait a bit and choose another project. I have socks for mindless knitting. Maybe I'll do something in the round, like the T-twist while it's still warm enough to wear. Of course, by the time I'm done with it .... But it should be a pretty quick knit.

Work is huge right now. I love being busy though so it's not too bad. And I sure sleep well.

No comments: