24 September, 2007

Can you hear me screaming??

I wish I hadn't taken my run already because my frustration level just went up another bazillion points!!! Gaahhhh!! I could make this whole entire post nothing but a rant but I'd rather just take a few deep breaths, count my blessings and go on from there. Oh but I'll rant just a teensie bit .... I was SO looking forward to rehearsing with my new band this week but got a phone call saying that the new keyboard player had a conflict with Tuesday and could only make tonight at 8 and they were just going to go over instrumental things. So I figured okay ... Thursday. No, that was off too and he'd get back to me tomorrow. Dang! I know we're all busy and it's hard getting 6 or 8 people together but CRAP!!!!

So now here's where we start looking for the good -- ummm ... I can knit!! I didn't get much of anything accomplished knit-wise this weekend. Saturday was an Oktoberfest and Sunday .. football! The Seahawks played a real nail biter. And won. I started working on my latest bag and ripped it out once and re-started and I'm going to have to rip that out as well. That's fine - I'd rather get it done right. Perhaps I'll work on the sleeves of the Scoop de Jour tonight and see if I can't get them finished this week. That would be a very good goal. My hand doesn't hurt much - but then again it's only 2 pm and I've got a lot of work left to do this week.

It is getting colder. I've had a fire downstairs the past two nights and I think I'll take the fan out of the bedroom window when I get home too. Fall is definitely here.

No comments: