10 September, 2007

Go you Huskies!!

It was a spectacular football weekend. Not only was the weather awesome but the Huskies beat Boise State - a ranked team that last year went undefeated AND beat Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl. It was an outstanding game! So very nice to see the Huskies winning again. And then Sunday the Seahawks opened their season with a win against Tampa Bay.

Needless to say there wasn't much knitting done. I did work some on the sleeves Friday night and Saturday during the game. Not at all yesterday. Instead of working around the house and yard I did work work and nothing much else. I haven't had a total complete day off since my vacation week. That's just how it is around here this time of year.

I'm working on getting my Secret Pal's first gift put together. Unfortunately everything I want to give her this time I had to order and one thing is back ordered .... ergh ... Hopefully I will be able to get it off to her before the end of the week.

No comments: