27 September, 2007

Hooray!!

My hand seems to be much better. I knit at noon yesterday with minimal discomfort and went at it a bit more last night while watching "Inside the NFL". [Have I said just how happy I am to have HBO again?? Am I a geek or what?] If I keep on track knitting-wise, meaning no further injury to my hand, I should be able to get this cardigan finished up in a week. Maybe when I get to sewing this up I'll stop being so lazy about the Isabella!

It's been a bad week for my back. I had to go home early Tuesday and yesterday and get horizontal. I am feeling MUCH better today. Just minor ache. I was into major tweak on Tuesday but getting flat and taking naproxen really seems to work. Sometimes faster than others but if I can keep myself from jumping on my bike too soon I should be okay. I could have ridden today but decided to err on the side of precaution. And I'm glad I did because sitting is a bit uncomfortable still.

The Huskies are playing USC this weekend. They are going to get mauled. And unfortunately it's an evening game so it's not like I can record it in the daytime and speed through it at night. Ah well ... maybe they'll surprise everybody.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am glad to hear that your hand is feeling better! I hope your back continues to get better too. :)

Anonymous said...

I was rooting for the Huskies, you KNOW I was! Speaking of football, I saw this and thought of you: http://www.craftzine.com/blog/archive/2007/10/the_nfl_meets_cascade_200_yarn.html?CMP=OTC-5JF307375954

hee hee...

Glad to hear your hand is better, too, BTW!