06 September, 2007

I am going a million miles an hour

Wow .... I have been soooo busy! It's nice for a change but exhausting! Plus which here it is nearly 3 and I'm just now doing my blog!

I tried, I really really tried, to work on those sleeves last night but it was one of those crazy nights. The phone kept ringing, a doggie walking friend stopped by with two of Tink's playmates, so that craziness was going on and it wasn't until nearly 8:30 that I had a minute to myself. I made a vegie burger and sat down to watch Costas Live - a great show last night about old, injured football players and their lack of pension, etc. And then by 10 I was out like a light.

Tonight I am not sure if I'll get any knitting done either. It's opening game of the football season! Yay!! Football and knitting - a perfect combo, n'est pas? I'm having some company over for the game and pizza so I don't know if I'll get a chance to pick anything up. I will do some serious work this weekend. Maybe even start sewing up Isabella? For sure get a few more inches done on the sleeves. Sunday I've got tickets to the Seahawks season opener so that's going to take up pretty much all Sunday. I just must resist casting on anything else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Let football season commence! thanks for all your encouragement w/ Carmelita, BTW. I really appreciate it, and I'm glad to know someone else is as excited as me that I'm actually finishing that thing, finally! I'm almost done! Woohoo!