11 September, 2007

The lust for yarn

I can't explain it. I get emails advertising yarn sales and I always look! And lust! I just don't understand where it comes from. I have yarn for projects enough to last a year. Or more. But I'm always on the look out for something.... else. Something more. Today I got an email from Little Knits and I was drooling over the raw silk. I think I'm going to be a good girl today. I need to get my bike tuned up, not buy more yarn!!

Slow going on my Scoop de Jour sleeves. It'll get there. A few more evenings sitting watching TV should do it.

It is HOT here! Yesterday in the 80s and we're expecting the same today. I'm going to have to get out and have my run soon before it gets too hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The heat waves this time of year are so brutal! Hope you had a good run. And at least there's football again!