21 September, 2007

I got creative ...

unfortunately, my creative bug came to me at ... oh, around 2:30 am. And I couldn't get rid of it until around 4 am. Zzzzzzzz I hit the alarm when it went off at 6:30. Well no, I didn't hit it. I turned it off. But I was only 30 minutes late. Not too bad.

Anyway it was that skein of Lamb's Pride sitting on my dining room table that did it. That perfect Kiwi green. I want to felt it and I was thinking of what kind of bag to make and I came up with, what I think, is a very good design idea. So - you know what that means. Everything else is now going to have to be put on hold until I can whip this prototype out and get the monkey off my back. I don't know when though. I have a busy and fun weekend coming up. Maybe I'll give up sleep for the weekend.

Busy busy busy day at work again - to end the super busy week. In fact I should be stepping away from the machine and trotting over to a meeting right this second!

No comments: