29 January, 2008

And ... it disappears


Snow is gone, thank goodness. Although the weather is as crappy as it can get with the wind and the clouds and the temperature hovering just above freezing. So yucky that Tink went out to do her business and then came back in and wanted to get back on the bed and sleep. She's usually out there sniffing around until I call her in.

I started a second square last night for my blankie. I hate the back side of the squares so much though that if I do finish this I am going to have to line it or I will be perpetually folding it so the back side doesn't show!! These are pictures of the 1st and 2nd square. I am not happy with starting the first one with a blue square in the middle but oh well.... Thankfully there will be lots and lots of them so I am going to like some better than others.

No comments: