18 January, 2008

Super cute baby hat

With only one phone call interruption last night I had plenty of time to knit and finished up this adorable baby hat. This is my first ever baby project and now I see why people get so addicted to them. SUPER cute stuff and pretty quick results = nearly instant gratification. If I didn't have a million and one other things in my queue I'd most likely start on more baby stuff but ... I do. There is, however, a very cute baby jacket that I would love to make ..... I'm going to hold off.

I then got to do a bit more work on the ribbing for my pullover. Only about 2 or 3 more inches of the body ribbing to do. Oh I do so love doing sweaters in the round!! Here's a WIP photo. This is going to be a great sweater. I wear my Banff a lot and I think this one is going to be comparable. A real what-do-I-throw-on kind of thing. Always looks good and gets compliments.

We have a 3-day weekend coming up and the weather is supposed to be nice. Nice = not raining. Tomorrow will be taken up with getting my nails done and getting ready for the gig, but then I've got Sunday AND Monday. Maybe a nice run around Greenlake Sunday and either a bike ride or a trip out to Marymoor's off leash dog park with Tink on Monday? I like winter weekends when it's nice. If it were spring I'd either be working in the garden or feeling guilty about NOT working in the garden. This time of year - no garden work! Niccccccce.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That baby hat is so cute! I really love the ribbing with that color. Looks great!