23 January, 2008

We are talking some serious cold here


Holy cow is it ever cold! Dry and cold. Bone chilling cold. The kind of cold where you search around for those flannel jammies you only wear when you've got a bad flu. I was very thankful that I was working on a sweater last night because the lap full of wool kept me warm, even though I was having a fire as well! Finished up the first sleeve and started on the second. It's looking great!

I'm getting excited about the Mystery Jacket KAL that Kerry started over on Ravelry. People have already begun receiving their yarn!!! This will be my first KAL. We were told to choose two colors (if we wanted a contrasting color) and I chose a blue with a kiwi green contrast (big surprise there, eh?). Then Kerry will be sending us instructions for panels. This is constructed as a sort of patchwork, it sound like. I am looking forward to it. I don't think I would be able to do a mystery stole type of thing, but a mystery sweater? I'm all over that!

I'm working from home today so for my lunch hour I am going to be responsible and go get my emissions test and new tabs for my car. Hope the line isn't bad.

No comments: