24 January, 2008

What the heck is up with Yahoo's spam filter???

Yahoo email has been in beta for a while but finally -- I guess it was last month -- they released their mail program and ever since then my in box has been inundated with the nastiest spam! My spam in box gets plenty of it as well but my regular in box too? It is as if the spam filters went away once they got out of beta. I have re-set my spam filter and of course mark every single one of those disgusting emails as spam but every day I must get at least 10 and maybe more. It makes me crazy!!

The cold continues. Right now it's 33 degrees. I just keep my fingers crossed that we don't get any moist air around here because if we did we'd have snow and it would stick. Ick. The good part about it being cold is that it's a joy to work on my Cozy V-Neck. I have 38 more rows of ribbing to go on my second sleeve, then pick up and knit the neck and I'm done. Woohoo! That's pretty fast. I don't have anything going on this evening so with any luck I should be able to get that thing finished. I not only have the wool for the Mystery Jacket KAL coming but I have run into a couple of insane deals lately and have some black Knit One Crochet Two Angora Soft that I got at WEBS for $12.50 for a bag!!! And from Little Knits I ordered a whole bag of Angora Extra in white for ... well it wasn't such a screaming deal as $12.50 but that's crazy ... Anyway I think I'll use the black for the Simple Knitted Bodice and the white ... not quite sure yet. So that means I have plenty ... yes PLENTY of stash. Enough to make long sleeved sweaters until it warms up and then enough to make short sleeved and tanks from then on. I need to go on a yarn diet. No seriously.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I seriously need to go on a yarn diet too. Seriously! :)