08 April, 2008

Clouds and drizzle and a bad attitude

That's me in a nutshell today. And I think it's 100% due to the fact that I'm still not feeling well and I can't exercise. A little sun would make it bearable. However -- Seattle. April. Extended forecast says don't expect any until the weekend. On the good side though it's supposed to be 70 on Saturday. That's something nice to look forward to.

Tomorrow a woman is coming to take a look at my house and tell me and my real estate agent what we should do to it to get it ready to put on the market. And I have decided that I have enough to do without worrying about the lawn care so I'm going to hire a gardening service to come mow and edge twice a month. Totally worth the money. Anything I can delegate at this point is worth it.

That's all the news that's fit to type.

No comments: