09 April, 2008

Okay ... feeling a bit better today

Although I didn't get in any therapeutic knitting yesterday the sun is shining just a little bit and my mood is rising as well. If I could only ride my bike or run again. But I am bound and determined not to have another relapse, so I'm driving in every day this week. Taking it easy is not an option this week, but at least I can keep warm and not exert myself. You have no idea how hard it is though. I saw somebody jogging on the way home yesterday and had to fight back the tears. It just makes me a little nuts when I have to go so long without working out. I guess it's the endorphins. My doctor always teases me when I get something like this that he'd better get me well soon or he's going to have to prescribe antidepressants. Truly, he's not that far off the mark!! But I know that if I'm good this week then next week I can start running again. So, this is me being good.

Last night I got home and only had time to primp and it was off to the mall with my FMIL and some little girls to do some shopping. Tonight after work I'm meeting with the house Market Ready woman, tomorrow night it's rehearsal and then I got a call from the band leader last night and it looks like we're working Friday night! I tell you, I am going to do nothing but sleep on Saturday. Poor little Tinkie was left alone the greater part of the evening so she was very restless all night and kept me up for almost 2 hours in the middle of the night. I will be able to spend some time with her tonight so hopefully I'll at least be able to get my 7 or 8 hours. I am blurry today.

Noon knitting to look forward to though!! But now, time to dig in to work!

No comments: