02 April, 2008

I wan't even thinking it was April 1st!!

Oh dear -- I sent an email to a friend of mine yesterday, telling her I was getting married. Steered her towards my wedding blog for details. She wrote back "April Fools, right?". I of course wrote backing saying no, it wasn't a joke. Haven't heard back yet. I really don't think it's that unlikely that I would be getting married ... ya know? Here's hoping she reads my regular blog and starts to believe.

My cold is still hanging around. No biking yesterday, obviously. None today either. The weather is warming up a bit and I think that's going to help me out. The cold air in my lungs is a real killer. When I was running last week my lungs just burned. I guess I should have listened a little closer, eh?

My sister is coming in tonight. I am SO looking forward to her visit, short though it will be. We'll have plenty to do and lots to talk about. And this time NO YARD WORK!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, too funny! Have a great time with your sister. I'm sure you will!